Saturday 1 November 2008

Self Evaluation


Attainment – 2: The reason as to why I have given myself a 2 for attainment is because I feel that I have given my all in the past when doing media and therefore I have no intention in letting that go in the future.

Effort – 1: I have specified myself a 1 for effort since I genuinely believe that I give nothing less than 100% all the time either when I am contributing in class at school or when I am at home doing work.

Punctuality – 3: I consider my punctuality a number one goal for me to pick up on as I consider that I have been attending to my classes late now and again which is not tolerable especially at A levels.

Submission and quality of homework – 2: The submission and quality of my homework I consider it to be v. good thus why I have given myself a 2. I have come to this decision because I believe that I do do my work to the best of my ability.

Ability to work independently – 2: The ability to work independently I feel is a 2 because I would not be relying on nobody else apart from myself so therefore I would have more of a possibility of completing the work.

Quality of writing – 2: My quality of writing I believe if very good but at the same time I like to think I am improving vastly as the days go by.

Organisation of media folder – 1: The organisation of my media folder I believe is up to date as well as being well organised. I feel that I have a fantastic media folder that keeps all the important handouts from the three different teachers that I have.

Oral contributions in classroom – 3: The oral contributions in my media classroom I would consider it to be OK as I don’t participate that often. This would definitely be an aim for me to work in the future.

No comments: